msymes
Members-
Posts
48 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Store
Events
Everything posted by msymes
-
Hope they dont all end up like this after Filming F & F
msymes replied to Savvi's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
We just don't stand a chance against these film makers destroying our beloved old skool fords, but keep up the good fight gents the world will thank our dedication some day!!! -
I thought as much!! That is frustrating but thanks for the help
-
Hi all, I have a quick question regarding Powerflex Bushes... I have some to fit to new single leafs on my Escort Mk 2, 2 door however there is a large gap in between the two parts of the bush (refer to picture). This is a very basic question but is that supposed to be like that or have I purchased the wrong leafs or bushes? Some advice for the "noob" would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Michael
-
Some awesome work been put in there!! I'll be happy if mine looks half as good as some of the finished products above!
-
I have been in search of some too for some time but can not seem to find any...
-
Finally Got the new wheels on my car!!!
msymes replied to 4DOOR-SHERWOOD's topic in OLD SKOOL FORD CHAT
Love the revo's but who could say no to beautiful mini lights on that beauty!! -
Mine are just minilights... Had no problem with the centre caps on mine not sure why yours are coming off The only problem that i encountered was that because they had been painted with a thick layer of sealant, when i came to tightening them up, at first they were tight but then when i drove down the road the sealant wore off and i had to add about half a turn on them... Hope you understood that haha... Moral of the story is always check your wheel nuts are tight i was lucky that i noticed the movement early and averted a disaster hahaaa Hope that helps
-
In my opinion 175/50's on 7 inch rims looks really really nice... hence why i have just fitted these to my car However i previously had 205/60 on 6inch rims which i also liked but given the fact that i am about to lower it i chose to change to the 175/50's below are some pics to show you... the car is not lowered at present This one is of the day the wheels went on A couple of weeks before changing the wheels... not minilites but you understand how the tyres sit Hope this helps Michael
-
got some new pics
msymes replied to RS2kSX's topic in READERS RIDES (PAST & PRESENT) PICTURES, BROCHURES & ARCHIVES
Absolutely Stunning -
Im liking the red or the blue mainly but they all look really nice... good luck deciding haha
-
Cheers mate and once again well done... Yeah i think the porting is a fine art and can be all the difference
-
Found this... may be useful viewtopic.php?f=65&t=125414
-
Hey mate My understanding is that normal driving with a welded diff tends to make the car understeer dramatically or oversteer crazily there is no happy medium.... hahha As for safety i guess it really depends on how good you are with a welder I have also heard of some people creating a sort of detroit locker by only welding some of the planet gear teeth or something but not sure on that one... Apparently it reduces the understeering but can't say for sure as i have never actually seen it... only heard rumours of it being done hahaha And feel free to correct me if I'm wrong with any of this... its all good for my learning
-
.latest collection
msymes replied to lingy's topic in READERS RIDES (PAST & PRESENT) PICTURES, BROCHURES & ARCHIVES
Look nice mate -
I particularly like 12, 13, 22, 35, and the rest are all good and difficult to decide on Its just great to see them all in action... Good luck with your decision... its a hard one
-
Well done mate thats awesome.... Just curious as to what engine work you done
-
MK2 Harrier
msymes replied to Lamb's topic in READERS RIDES (PAST & PRESENT) PICTURES, BROCHURES & ARCHIVES
Stunning car mate... Much respect for the obvious amount of effort put in. Would you be able to provide some more details on the car i.e.. suspension? It sits wonderfully well Cheers Michael -
My Mk2 with similar rims... I was running 205/60 Yokohama's... they were a great tyre
-
I had Dragways that were similar on my mk2... they're quite common on old skool cars in australia... they look good mate glad you were able to source the wheel nuts
-
Yeah I think this is probably one to do later on when I have a bit more time and money... Haha Looks awesome though