mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Today I had the task of taking Dean to the station after we dropped the tig off to *hopefully get the clutch fixed* My car was filthy! Well on the way bk I decided to stop of at the Texaco and give her a nice jet wash. Went to Asda and picked up some back 2 black and 2 air freshners. Vac'd the inside and gave her a nice coat of wax. She looks lovely!! My how I love my little reanult 5. I know she's not an osf, but she's my baby and I've had her since just before my 16th birthday. She gets spoilt! I'll post some pics up later when Dean comes home. I can send them to his phone and then whack em' up on the comp.
sab6024 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Well done. I gotta little gold Capri you can do if you're bored. I'm supposed to be packing and I keep looking out the window thinking I'm neglecting her in this gorgeous sun we're havin' Oh well look on the bright side. I'll be all moved in two weeks and she can have all my time then
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 I'm sure she'll understand once you're all settled and you can spend some quality time with her! I keep looking out the window at Roxy (yes I named her!)
sab6024 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 My Capri is called Goldie and the Escort called Vera. People think I'm mad naming my cars. Can't wait to be moved and settled. No more trouble with neighbours. I won't have any
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 You're not mad...most of our cars have names. Renault- Foxy Roxy Peugeot 406- Badger Peugeot 205- "The Pug" (yes i know, how original ) Mini- miniiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii Fiesta- the poor little thing doesn't really have a name Bt van- same as the fez, it has no name
sab6024 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I had a 2.9 XR4x4LPG for a bit and I called it Fifi. Everyone hated it but I thought it was cool. My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble.
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble. Aww!
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 11, 2007 Author Report Posted April 11, 2007 Hehehe!!! Dean's not gonna be home for at least another 2 hours Ffs!!! Fook knows when we're gonna be picking the tig up now! Argh!!!
MK5 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 My Cortina is called Nina John's Fiesta is called Esther and his Cortina is called Ruby My first car was a Toyota Supra called George i name all my cars
Smudger105e Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I had a 2.9 XR4x4LPG for a bit and I called it Fifi. Everyone hated it but I thought it was cool. My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble. Oi!! Bubble is my wife's name!!
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 My new compressor has a name.... It's called Bert
Pipster007 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 My new compressor has a name.... It's called Bert Shall we now call you Ernie
Jimbob-Squarepants © Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 That my friend is down to you!!! All I know is, Bert maybe called something totally different and rude if he doesn't do a good job tomorrow when I am painting the Anglia's engine bay!!!
sab6024 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I had a 2.9 XR4x4LPG for a bit and I called it Fifi. Everyone hated it but I thought it was cool. My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble. Oi!! Bubble is my wife's name!! My Bubble is no longer. I rolled it Gutted
escortmad79 Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I had a 2.9 XR4x4LPG for a bit and I called it Fifi. Everyone hated it but I thought it was cool. My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble. Oi!! Bubble is my wife's name!!
Arched Escy Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 I had a 2.9 XR4x4LPG for a bit and I called it Fifi. Everyone hated it but I thought it was cool. My first car was a Mk1 Escy called Bubble. Oi!! Bubble is my wife's name!! PMSL
DeuceCoupe Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 polo is filthy greasey finger prints all over her poor thing
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 13, 2007 Author Report Posted April 13, 2007 Some bird has decided to drop it's guts on the roof!!!!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now