BIGKEV Posted April 11, 2007 Report Posted April 11, 2007 Got home from work then went over to Ian the magic welder blokes for a spot of playing with toys - got distracted by some matey buying an engine off Ian from Ebay and it then got too late to kick off the grinder - I did though for all of 5 seconds before I gashed me finger.. It hurts but we got some Gaffer tape from the first aid shelf and promptly bandaged me up - then we set to fabricating some bits for the Anglebox and so far we have produced a pukka N/S spring hangar and loads of plates to patch the arse of the angle box So I am chuffed that I got summat done instead of sitting on my fat arse.
RFChris Posted April 12, 2007 Report Posted April 12, 2007 I think you have a loveley arse.... Top notch work on the Angrybox fella, can't wait to see it on the go!
orionmojo Posted April 13, 2007 Report Posted April 13, 2007 i went to the g/f's house last night at about 8 ish. i left at 2
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now