Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
:D lol ....no legal age to drink alcohol - only to buy it

 

Think that it is actually incorrect, I read somewhere that it is actually illegal to give babies/small children any alcohol, can't remember where I read it though.

Posted
:D lol ....no legal age to drink alcohol - only to buy it

 

Think that it is actually incorrect, I read somewhere that it is actually illegal to give babies/small children any alcohol, can't remember where I read it though.

 

oh - not sure then - i know loads of people me included that had alcohol as children - even brandy on a dummy to stop crying :D

Posted

all over thgat lovely expensive sofa eh kev ^^^^^

 

 

So when is the next annual coke vs minto piss up then kev ?????

 

Its getting hot and im sure we set ourselves a target to get the ol girl going fa the summer so i finks we shud get evre1 round for a piss up and blitz her for a weekend !!!!! :wink:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...