Slik 50 Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 I was droping a few bits and bobs of for one of the local mechanics today and I drove past the local christian aid places and there was a tent out side. I poped in and asked if they had any more, this weird old bloke took me into the back and got me a little two man tent out of a big box that was full of them. I asked him who much they were and he said I could have that one for a fiver Needless to say I snapped his hand of So I now have a cheap as chips tent ready for the summer shows
orionmojo Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 cool. you should've bought a few and sold them as beer tente when you got there
Slik 50 Posted April 20, 2007 Author Report Posted April 20, 2007 I may go back for some more At that price I canuse it for a weekend then leave it there
Slik 50 Posted April 20, 2007 Author Report Posted April 20, 2007 LOL they had a bugundy one Is that O.K.
RFChris Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 I'm not happy......but it'll have to do i guess!
escortmad79 Posted April 20, 2007 Report Posted April 20, 2007 As it was Christian Aid, did they think you were homeless?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now