sab6024 Posted April 21, 2007 Report Posted April 21, 2007 Me and my mate decided to go to an adventure park the other day to cheer ourselves up While there I had a bit of an accident and banged my head I went home and then my brother had to take me to hospital in the evening as my head hurt and I was feeling quite poorly The Consultant chappy did some tests and told me I had Concussion I had to stay overnight being monitored and now I'm home suffering from whiplash Lucky my LOM DVD turned up so I got something to watch
RFChris Posted April 21, 2007 Report Posted April 21, 2007 You silly bugger! Get well soon, and wear a crash helmet!
sab6024 Posted April 21, 2007 Author Report Posted April 21, 2007 You silly bugger! Get well soon, and wear a crash helmet! Crash helmet....great idea
sab6024 Posted April 21, 2007 Author Report Posted April 21, 2007 nice one sab was it to much get well soon If only
sab6024 Posted April 21, 2007 Author Report Posted April 21, 2007 ? Lucky, that's not how it happened. I came off this slide thing and flew about 4 feet in the air and landed on the right side of my head
BudgieV8 Posted April 21, 2007 Report Posted April 21, 2007 Oi! Headbanger! - Take it easy Babe - cant be knocking out the OSF vibe from your brains can we? - as Chris sez, wear a Skid-Lid next time! lol!
sab6024 Posted April 22, 2007 Author Report Posted April 22, 2007 Thanks I'm feeling much better today. My neck still really hurts though. I'm off up the banger track later for the pre 75 banger race. I'll all be fixed soon
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now