mk2_escort_chick Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 a lobster? Or is it only me? I went to a pct y'day and ended up being a passenger. Sun was shining down and silly old me didnt wear any sun-tan lotion Well now I look like a lobster. I didnt think it was that bad till i tried to drive and my seatbelt felt like it was carving my skin. It hurts!!! Before anyone says it...i'll take some pics and post em later! x
john_3.0s Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 got red shoulders from working in the garden but not too bad, did hurt a bit in the shower this morining though
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 23, 2007 Author Report Posted April 23, 2007 I'm just about to get in the shower...not looking forward to the pain!
Pipster007 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 Are you sure it just wasn't Noodles slapping you after he watched too many Tango adverts
MK5 Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 cos of my pale vampire skin i tend to keep well covered so i don't get burnt (or evaporate)
mk2_escort_chick Posted April 23, 2007 Author Report Posted April 23, 2007 Are you sure it just wasn't Noodles slapping you after he watched too many Tango adverts Lol!!!
Wessie Posted April 23, 2007 Report Posted April 23, 2007 im a bit burnt from the pod, but it wasnt sunny !
DeuceCoupe Posted April 24, 2007 Report Posted April 24, 2007 you ok. I got burnt face from the pod and have panda eyes
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now