Rick Posted May 26, 2007 Report Posted May 26, 2007 i cant wait to see this film. im sick of hollywood churning out crap all the time this looks as great as the others.
badchild Posted May 26, 2007 Report Posted May 26, 2007 looks a great show, cant wait to see it myself
Admin Vista Posted May 26, 2007 Admin Report Posted May 26, 2007 Review doesn't sound too great, but sometimes you have to form your own opinion. I always thinks critics ought to get out a bit more http://movies.uk.msn.com/features/movie ... eview.aspx
Rick Posted May 26, 2007 Author Report Posted May 26, 2007 reviews.... blair witch project. say no more
Wessie Posted May 26, 2007 Report Posted May 26, 2007 guess what the new mrs is taking me to see tomorow night . . .
Gonzo Posted May 26, 2007 Report Posted May 26, 2007 I've seen it and I thought it was fookin' excellent! Some real quality funny bits in there as well. I could spoil it for you all, but I'm not *that* mean...
Burns Posted May 27, 2007 Report Posted May 27, 2007 yeah, me and the other half saw it last night too, great film to anyone who's seen it: how long until film 4
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now