GT_Jim Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 party trick? everyone has one so whats yours also try to include pics and vids if poss
Smudger105e Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 I can explain the offside law and talk for an hour about it!!
Burns Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 i can juggle, boring i know oh yeah, i can also throw up really far too
Smudger105e Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 i can juggle, boring i know oh yeah, i can also throw up really far too Which may be demonstrated at CF on Saturday evening...
Gonzo Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 Mine's chewing and swallowing bits of lemon [skin an' all] without pulling a face.
orionmojo Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 necking pints i can do shit loads of comedy dances, spoofs of the god stuff, just not acutally the good stuff
flyingbanana Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 twisting both feet inwards so they are going backwards and still able to stand up
Jimsiss Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 twisting both feet inwards so they are going backwards and still able to stand up I do that except I twist my feet outwards, I can also lick my own elbow, put both my legs behind my head
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 i can juggle, boring i know oh yeah, i can also throw up really far too Me too!! I learnt after watching Number 73 (that kids TV show on a saturday morning). Juggling, that is, not throwing up really far...
Jimsiss Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 found the picture of me licking my own elbow, not the most flattering picture of me but what good is life if you can't have people take the piss out of you :
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 4, 2007 Report Posted June 4, 2007 found the picture of me licking my own elbow, not the most flattering picture of me but what good is life if you can't have people take the piss out of you : That's not you. It's fifties throwback Mark Lamarr. (I saw your post about your lookalikee and thought I'd bring it up)
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now