Jump to content

sunday dinner


Guest cortinamad-gonetoo

Recommended Posts

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

surley sunday dinners sunday dinner wether it be a sandwich chips or a roast if its on a sunday

 

but any what do you usually have

 

we either have chicken or beef :mrgreen:

  • Admin
Posted
surley sunday dinners sunday dinner wether it be a sandwich chips or a roast if its on a sunday

 

Technically I guess you're right, but I doubt it'd go down well inviting the inlaws round for "sunday dinner" and handing them a bag of chips each with a big :mrgreen: on your face

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted
surley sunday dinners sunday dinner wether it be a sandwich chips or a roast if its on a sunday

 

Technically I guess you're right, but I doubt it'd go down well inviting the inlaws round for "sunday dinner" and handing them a bag of chips each with a big :mrgreen: on your face

 

if and thats a big if my inlaws came round theyd be lucky to get chips

:mrgreen:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...