Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

there's another member of the smudger clan on the way, my brother's girlfriend's been in labour since 3pm yesterday but it might be a few hours yet (they sent her home for now)

 

question is, what do i do? i'm gonna go get the camera for posperity, but i dunno what an uncle does at a birth? :?

 

any help anyone? :?

Posted

go grab a small cuddlely toy for it, and you dont need to be in the room and if you are, dont go down the leg end of the bed cos its your brothers missus :lol:

  • Admin
Posted
You turn up a few hours later when the family go round. Uncles don't have any special tasks.

 

I dunno, I heard new Uncles buy the beers for all their online Old Skool buddies?! :wink:

 

Congrats and hope it's all going well :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Posted

 

I heard new Uncles buy the beers for all their online Old Skool buddies?! :wink:

 

Thats wierd, I heard that exact same thing. Guess it must be true :thumbsup::beer:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...