Jump to content

who's best  

22 members have voted

  1. 1. who's best

    • Sean Connery
      14
    • Roger Moore
      1
    • George Lazenby
      0
    • Timothy Dalton
      3
    • Pierce Brosnan
      2
    • Daniel Craig
      3


Recommended Posts

Posted

I like Craig purely cos he adds a bit of grit to the role, I would have voted Brosnan but he came to the part to late in his career when he was getting on a bit, he was offered the part instead of Dalton in the late eighties but couldn't cos of a clash of contracts. Connery was good and I did like him playing the part but he ruined it by doing Never Say Never Again.

 

Sorry I started waffling but I like Bond Films. :mrgreen:

Posted
Connery was good and I did like him playing the part but he ruined it by doing Never Say Never Again.

 

just watching russia with love on bbc 2 now

Posted

timothy dalton was crap!!!

Daniel Craig was good for the film but to me he is the image of a young bond as the film is portraying.

Roger Moore is cool ans sean connery is great but i have to say the best is Pierce Brosnan

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...