FlashCadillac Posted August 8, 2007 Report Posted August 8, 2007 Mike... your van is in the Hot Rod Gazette at Leeds Cruise Cruise should be on again this saturday!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 Cool, I might have to pop down again....
Anglia68 Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 This pic was taken at the NSRA Springnationals at Drayton Manor 2000 and appeared in The Hot Rod Gazette. Stop copying me Mike.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 Stop copying me Mike. It's not my fault everyone loves such a well built and good looking van
Copey Posted August 9, 2007 Report Posted August 9, 2007 Stop copying me Mike. It's not my fault everyone loves such a well built and good looking van keep talkin like that and you wont be able to drive it anymore!! ur head wont fit in!
FlashCadillac Posted August 10, 2007 Author Report Posted August 10, 2007 hahaha i remember when the gazette was printed like that you could only read it once as the ink rubbed off in your hands
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted August 10, 2007 Report Posted August 10, 2007 Stop copying me Mike. It's not my fault everyone loves such a well built and good looking van keep talkin like that and you wont be able to drive it anymore!! ur head wont fit in! It's a backhanded compliment as Anglia68 built it. I'm not so sure if I can make it. I forgot I'm going to my mates in Roundhay for plenty of drinks. Could you pick up a copy of the mag for me, Mark, if I don't make it.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now