Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
got Federals on my pepperpots cheap and cheerful and ive found they grip well Nankangs however........steer clear :lol:

 

i had federals on my old 4 spokes and thought they were absolute shite :lol: might as well of used cross plies

Posted
Deffo Yoko's :thumbsup:

 

which ones tho bud? :wink:

 

I have got A539's on my 1300 Sport as I use it everyday. Very good in wet and dry.

 

I have A048R's on my XR2. They are much softer and won't last long if you do loads of miles, but they are excellent in the dry but I'm told not so good in the wet.

Posted

Being serious now yoko ao32r tyres are road legal and superb in the dry but wont last more than 1-2000 miles .539,s are a better bet for everyday use ,still grip well but last considerably longer.

Posted
Ive Never used A048,s ,Whats the grip and life expectancy like.

 

Grips very good in the dry, I've done a track day at Brands with them on and they were good, also use mine at Santa Pod and manage to run 13's with 175's so they can't be that bad.

 

They've lasted well, I've done quite a few thousand on mine now, rears are like new, fronts are still legal :wink:

Posted

Cheers ,they sound pretty good ,careful in wet like A032,s.

Should be taking the fiesta to the pod in october,never done it before but looking foward to it.

Posted

Yoko's on the front a539's & they are pretty good I reckon. On the back I got Continentals as I needed them asap at the time & although they don't look as good as the Yoko's I must say they ain't bad either.

 

Sorry to say though, I did prefer the Potenza's :(:(

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...