Wessie Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 im soaked, im pissed off, im tired, im injured, nothings going right. i need a garage this weather is so shit i cant even put an engine in without falling over/dropping stuff on feet/getting soaked to the bone in under 2 minutes etc etc
J_mk1 Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 ive gotta work outside too if you havent got a garage a cheap gazeabo is quite a good idea! thats what ive got
BaileyMex Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 Take 5 Have a nice cup of tea and all will be ok Here you go M8
Admin Mk2Jo Posted August 23, 2007 Admin Report Posted August 23, 2007 I looked in here cos I thought the title said "I need a MAN" Chin up ole chap ...... the weather is improving for the week-end so you should be able to get loads done
BaileyMex Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I looked in here cos I thought the title said "I need a MAN" Ian will be pleased Im sure
4parajon Posted August 23, 2007 Report Posted August 23, 2007 I looked in here cos I thought the title said "I need a MAN" Ian will be pleased Im sure Does Ian know one then
Wessie Posted August 23, 2007 Author Report Posted August 23, 2007 i had a gazebo up but the rain was coming in sideways, so i threw all my toolls about had a good swearing session and came in here, cheers for the cupper col, i needed that its supposed to be out on saturday night (for running in), racing sunday and monday i hope the weathers better tomorow or i will be upset cheers guys
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now