ratman Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 My Mk1 Cortina standard fule tank last seen on the way to kent in december 2006 ANY ONE
antz Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 behind the fridge? everythings always behind the fridge!
over_head_cam Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 Fess up Steve. Is it something to do with you?
Fiesta Steve Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 Nope not me, nothing behind my fridge Just checked
over_head_cam Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 I had a quick look between the sofa cushions, and it aint here. Sorry.
Smudger105e Posted August 26, 2007 Report Posted August 26, 2007 I bet Mum put it away safe. Mine always used to do that, then couldn't remeber where it was hidden.
Mk 1 Mark Posted August 27, 2007 Report Posted August 27, 2007 Sure i saw it many moons ago Ratman....Got a nice tank my self so did Kev... You could right a note to santa,and get for christmas
ratman Posted August 27, 2007 Author Report Posted August 27, 2007 Sure i saw it many moons ago Ratman....Got a nice tank my self so did Kev...You could right a note to santa,and get for christmas didnt know santa was in kent
presleybeetrootboy Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 av u checked under the bed properly cos i find lots of stuff under mine even things i av never seen b4............well dats wat i say
ratman Posted August 28, 2007 Author Report Posted August 28, 2007 No not under my bed, in the loft, in the shed, behind the sofa, or in my garage (where it should be ) Kind of hoped Santa from Kentcestershire would have sent me a pm telling me when I will get it back Alas not
Fiesta Steve Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 No not under my bed, in the loft, in the shed, behind the sofa, or in my garage (where it should be ) Kind of hoped Santa from Kentcestershire would have sent me a pm telling me when I will get it back Alas not I kind of hoped Ratman from 'putting the rock and roll in pest control' could have just sent me a pm asking me when he was getting it back. As I said before the tank is safe and he knows you want it back. He said he'll bring it down and leave it with Dave at Powerspeed for me to collect. The last time I phoned either of them I got no answer, I think thats was just before Ford Fair as I had intensions of taking it with me. If I find time in my busy sechdule I try and phone him this week. No need for any PM's now, we can just discuss it here.
ratman Posted August 28, 2007 Author Report Posted August 28, 2007 Ah ha santa has replyed pm's have been sent in tha past but I still wait after 9 months also asked the guys who had the tanks made to inquire where it was but still no reply lets hope now its out in the open I will get it back before its 1st birthday comes around Note to self Dont lend your stuff out to help people out on here its not worth the hassle it may be a rusty old tank BUT its my rusty old tank
BIGKEV Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 You cant call Santa a kent it just not right!
Chris! Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 it may be a rusty old tank BUT its my rusty old tank every home should have one
Fiesta Steve Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 Note to self. Don't go out of your way to help fellow members. Don't make numerus phone calls to chase up parts being made for fellow members. Don't travel around Kent collect parts for fellow members Don't bother getting them quality custom fabricated parts at good prices doing all of the above at my own expense and in my own time. Because it not worth the hassle.
ratman Posted August 28, 2007 Author Report Posted August 28, 2007 Note to self. Don't go out of your way to help fellow members. Don't make numerus phone calls to chase up parts being made for fellow members. Don't travel around Kent collect parts for fellow members Don't bother getting them quality custom fabricated parts at good prices doing all of the above at my own expense and in my own time. Because it not worth the hassle. got it in one Never said the bits you had made for me wasnt quality or at a good price because it was hence I sent other members to you for some of the same just the fact I went out of my way to help by lending my spare tank to be used as a template didn’t expect to wait 9 months + for it back when the guys got there new tanks back in may 07 begining to wonder if your mate still has it or has he chucked it out and hasnt got the balls to tell you the truth
Fiesta Steve Posted August 28, 2007 Report Posted August 28, 2007 Note to self. Don't go out of your way to help fellow members. Don't make numerus phone calls to chase up parts being made for fellow members. Don't travel around Kent collect parts for fellow members Don't bother getting them quality custom fabricated parts at good prices doing all of the above at my own expense and in my own time. Because it not worth the hassle. got it in one I'm finished helping others.
Recommended Posts