Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

The shell in my blog (LINK BELOW) has to go. The garage that is storing it needs space. I am open to any offer or even swap for parts for my mex. THIS CAR IS PREPPED FOR RESTORATION AND MUST GO VERY SOON. Don't be put off by the holes as 95% off cars this age would look the same if all the filler was removed. The chassis rails are perfect and also the important a b and c pillars. Make me an offer!

Posted

I'LL TAKE ANY OFFER ABOVE 300 QUID. THAT INCLUDES DOORS BONNET AND BOOT. I CAN'T DELIVER BUT WHEN I TRANSPORTED IT ME AND A MATE JUST LIFTED IT INTO THE BACK OF A TRANSIT LUTON VAN WE HIRED FOR 30 QUID.

Posted

Pay day approaches and for the price of a good night on the razz and a hooker you could secure this winter project! but remember a dog is for life not just for xmas. :)

Posted
Cant believe that this car is still there for that money :shock: ,wish i had somewhere to keep it :(

 

exactly what I is thinkin. it will be a travesty when I have to scrap it.

Posted
:shock: Holy crap, note to self "do not buy a car from affordable classics" I remember laughing at that car when they had it for sale, what was the previous owner thinking :lol: Buy the way how much did it cost to get the shell dipped?
Posted

The dip was £850 with etch priming. That was a cheap deal too. Good point about AFFORDABLE CLASSICS .....ROGER CHINNERY couldn't give a flying fook when i showed him the state of the car. Steer well clear of this dealer.

Posted

ive given my car a good check over and it is solid apart from the front wings which are manky but those are comming off in january for nice new ones 8)

 

 

i cant believe that affordable classics sold a car that rotton :shock:

 

at least your mex is a stunner of a car johnnyh! 8)

Posted

Got quite a few pm's asking the same thing so here goes...

 

1. What does the shell need? Check the link below (My Blog) and scroll down, you will see all the areas that need attention in the pictures.

2. What are the chassis rails like? They are very very good.

3. Where am I based? Kent

4. How much do i want? How much do you think it's worth? Make me an offer!

5. What does it come with. All panels, doors, bonnet, boot. I also have all the glass and lights and a few other bits which can be bought seperatley

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...