Admin Vista Posted September 12, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 12, 2007 I'd forgotten how funny some of their sketches were, the first, and I believe the only comedy show ever to ridicule the Royal Family. WE ARE NOT AMUSED!! Tough shit Queenie coz the rest of us were in stitches
Admin Mk2Jo Posted September 13, 2007 Admin Report Posted September 13, 2007 I used to love that programme - absolutely hilarious
Smudger105e Posted September 13, 2007 Report Posted September 13, 2007 The Producer of Spitting Image was a chap called Bill Dare. Bill Dare is the son of the comedian Peter Jones and graduated from the University of Manchester and went on to be an actor, director and writer. Bill Dare is the producer of various popular (mainly comedy) programmes for the BBC, including The Mary Whitehouse Experience, Spitting Image, Dead Ringers and The Now Show and [The Late Edition]. His writing is less well known but also noteworthy. He wrote and appeared in his own Radio 4 sketch show, [Life Death and Sex with Mike and Sue] which ran for five series. More recently he has emerged as a more serious writer. His first novel, Natural Selection is published in the UK and USA, and his first stage play, Touch, was performed at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival 2007. He has one daughter, Rebecca, and lives in Crouch End in London. He was in my class at school, and is real name is Willam Dare Jones, with Dare as his middle name...
sab6024 Posted September 13, 2007 Report Posted September 13, 2007 I loved Spitting Image. Bring it back I say
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now