ZetecVan 2.0 Posted October 28, 2007 Report Posted October 28, 2007 I've been away for the weekend in Northumberland. Yesterday we were looking round Bamburgh Castle, one of the other visitors (who was stood next to me as I was looking round one of the rooms) got a text message and called her son over. She said 'It's John. He says Leeds are winning 4 - 0'. So, I look at my watch and it was ten past 12. I thought that's odd. Then remembered they were playing Millwall and it may have been an early kick off. I got to my brother in law (who we were with, and he's a Leeds fan) and tell him Leeds are winning 4 - 0. Couple of hours later, I text my mate to get her to keep me up to date with the Bradford score. At about 4.15, we're losing 1 - 0, and she says 'And to make matters worse, Leeds are winning 4 - 0'. I thought it was a result, and she said 'No, they're playing now you muppet'. They ended up winning 4 -2, but I've no idea how I heard they were winning 4 - 0, four hours before they were actually winning 4 - 0.
Burns Posted October 28, 2007 Report Posted October 28, 2007 yes mike, you are going mad that is a bit weird though
Posse Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 Mike you didnt exchange any fun fags did you?
MK5 Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 could you go back and get this weeks lottery number please...?
bronze4door Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 did you change your watch the wrong way
Chris! Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 I've been away for the weekend in Northumberland. Yesterday we were looking round Bamburgh Castle, one of the other visitors (who was stood next to me as I was looking round one of the rooms) got a text message and called her son over. She said 'It's John. He says Leeds are winning 4 - 0'. So, I look at my watch and it was ten past 12. I thought that's odd. Then remembered they were playing Millwall and it may have been an early kick off. I got to my brother in law (who we were with, and he's a Leeds fan) and tell him Leeds are winning 4 - 0. Couple of hours later, I text my mate to get her to keep me up to date with the Bradford score. At about 4.15, we're losing 1 - 0, and she says 'And to make matters worse, Leeds are winning 4 - 0'. I thought it was a result, and she said 'No, they're playing now you muppet'. They ended up winning 4 -2, but I've no idea how I heard they were winning 4 - 0, four hours before they were actually winning 4 - 0. my mate whos got a season ticket for the bantams said that penalty shouldnt have been alowed but the rev disallowed a goal that shouldnt have been disalowed about 10 mins before so it made up for it
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted October 29, 2007 Author Report Posted October 29, 2007 my mate whos got a season ticket for the bantams said that penalty shouldnt have been alowed but the rev disallowed a goal that shouldnt have been disalowed about 10 mins before so it made up for it That makes a change. It seems that most refs this season have being deliberately not giving us anything, and doing nothing to make up for their mistakes.
Chris! Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 well your on a role now, 1 draw at home, then 1 draw away, this weekend you'll have a win at home trust me
Nettles Posted October 29, 2007 Report Posted October 29, 2007 The only possible explanation is that your were probably abducted by aliens. Have you got a sore bum or maybe a small piece of metal wedged up your nose?
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted October 29, 2007 Author Report Posted October 29, 2007 The only possible explanation is that your were probably abducted by aliens.Have you got a sore bum or maybe a small piece of metal wedged up your nose? No, but I've got a sore nose, and a small piece of metal wedged up my bum.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now