ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 It's competition time. If anyone can guess how many spam emails I have received today will receive a prize (perhaps).
RFChris Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 It's competition time. If anyone can guess how many spam emails I have received today will receive a prize (perhaps). 324.....12 of which promise you a "Fzirmer Erecltions form uSA" Chris
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 7, 2006 Author Report Posted November 7, 2006 Here's a couple of examples gorgeous busty old matureFlabby lesbos licking labia http://mindtere.org/ass/first.html?XbZf ... W,UYPR,hVX Amateur with natural tits wide ass granny blonde testing new dildo japanese hardcore action Being eevn a little overweight today can be extremely difficult and is embarassing for so many people. Today's society expects men and women to look lean, toned and hard at all times. Tough standar ds to live up to! And mostly unrea listic. However, steady weight loss and improved self image are notb> unrealistic, at all! In fact anyone can do it, quite easily, including you! Hoodia 920+ is an amazing new product aimed at helping men and women of any age and size lose weight and rapidly tone their bodies. Hoodia has been called a "miracle herb" on such respecte dmedia outlets as CNN, OPRAH WINFREY, ABCNEWS, 20/20, and many many others! It has already helped mlilions of overweight people shed pound after pound of unwanted extra weight, why not add yourself to the growing number of people benefiting from this amazing product! Here are a few of the thousands ofe mail thank you's we have received" once more, covering his face with his hands as he shut his smartinginto obedience. Rufus moved among them where they lay, inspecting, and "This stuff is really great! After losing 32 lbs months earlier I hit a brick wall. I work out three times a week, 30 mino f cardio adn 30 minutes in the weight room. My two trouble zones (my stomach and legs) just wouldn't budge. I did all the exercises I could think of to target them, but nothing helped! Then I tried Hoodia 920+ and everything changed! In just 6 weeks I olst the remaining 18 pounds. I always knew that couldn't be the thinnest I could get. I'm glad I found this product. I finally achieved the body I wanted. My husbands ays I look like a goddess. Thanks Jenny plains, and some of the older men were limping while you hoped theirNow that dull throb in the young tribunes head, the rasp of the "I love to eat Junk food and I can not stay on those high-protein diets. I tried several other diets over the last five yeasr without being able to shed pounds and burn the food cravings. I started taking two Hoodia 920+ capsules before most meals, and lost 30 pounds in three months. Your Hoodia Produc tis amazing! I have recommended it to all my friends already." Amanda, Tuscon Arizona than mutiny, he thought and half-turned to go back to his men. Perhapshummed and the sun burned almost white. There, he would fling himselfof course: Like a strongly shelled tortoise, they would wait for thesoldier, not in the way centurions like Rufus were-bred and wed to the "I was born overweight and teased because of it most of my younger years. Finally at age 25 I took the initialtive an dpurchased a 4 month supply of Hoodia 920+. I have since shed 22 pounds of unwanted weight and have a new enthusiasm for life! I go out more, socialize more, and have even met a special lady who I loev. I credit much of my new-found happiness to the weight I lost and your product. Thank you so mcuh!" Henry N. California Not only is this product now available and ready to be shipped to your front door, but big discount specials are now in effect! Take advantage before price sgo back up to the regular prices. about as casually as Quintus might toss a coin to a beggar. Still,to let them die like Romans, but with a way of escape, the old thiefinfluences of their religions, they would cut at themselves or anyonethat a general and a proconsul of Rome could abandon his men on a lost Click here to view price specials and discounts! And congradulations on taking the first step towards the new you!{/_SL} Best not think of that part of the past unless he wanted to run madchance!" A wail, in accented Latin, from one of the auxiliaries.close his men were to turning on their leaders. Desertion was better Men are going to stand up and clap their hands when they try this product! Its new and in very high demand. 9 lucas grad fk Enlarge your ManHood and enjoy the extra length and width. reeds came calico ensue Visit us at http://normanize.com bit cyrus dent baste soil morse fangs plate merry vices acorn guest
Burns Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 i guess 293, at least 200 will be about your (supposed) erection problems
Chris! Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 You know you should never give your email address out when your on dodgy site
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 7, 2006 Author Report Posted November 7, 2006 You know you should never give your email address out when your on dodgy site Fleet, you've got your email address at the bottom of your sig. That means the spammers who scrape websites to harvest email addresses will already have yours.... By the way, you're all wrong. A bit on the low side.
Jelly Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 Men are going to stand up and clap their hands when they try this product! Its new and in very high demand. 9 lucas grad fk A new type of high output headlight?
RFChris Posted November 7, 2006 Report Posted November 7, 2006 Ok, I'll tell you. 1,721 SWEET JESUS! The 3 or 4 i get every day annoy the fook out of me....but thats just insane. Time for a new email mate!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 7, 2006 Author Report Posted November 7, 2006 They're all (or rather most of them) are coming from my classicfords dot net domain. That's what happens when you have a website or two. I've just had another 6 while typing this.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now