emu Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 ......NO NO, thats not right, the guilty? the strange?? Everybody was who they were a week ago. Now lots of people seem to have changed there names. Would someone mind kindly explaining why, because I dont understand
Burns Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 it's cos we're all really superheroes;
antz Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 security to keep their cars protected....altough i dont understand how... changing ya sig and changing ya name from 'I LOVE GUYS' to 'MINI CHEEDERS' isnt going to do a lot in my opinion
H.P.E harry Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 security to keep their cars protected....altough i dont understand how... changing ya sig and changing ya name from 'I LOVE GUYS' to 'MINI CHEEDERS' isnt going to do a lot in my opinion Thats what i couldn't work out, would anyone like to explain? Plus its getting pretty hard to tell who's who!
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 Lol, It's so confusing, but Blinky, who was Burns and is now Toby is about right You type too quick!! What do you do for these reactions super hero?? And is now Burns again
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 I'll bet we cant both be Toby so do I have to buy that back off you when this security concern is over?
Burns Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 I'll bet we cant both be Toby so do I have to buy that back off you when this security concern is over? i don't think i can pull off the name Toby, i don't have the hair for it
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 Very Nice one Slim Shadey!! (you know who you are!)
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 I'll bet we cant both be Toby so do I have to buy that back off you when this security concern is over? i don't think i can pull off the name Toby, i don't have the hair for it That's not a picture of me (for security reasons )
Admin Mk2Jo Posted February 28, 2008 Admin Report Posted February 28, 2008 I will be the sensible one here and tell you all about it There have been spate of thefts of Old Skool Motors centering in and around the South London area and a dodgy couple of Irish blokes in a burgundy Shogun approaching owners about their cars ... so .... BIG G changed his name to BIG F to protect his identity and others followed suit It is a lighthearted side to what is potentially a serious issue If you want to go back a few pages in Old Skool Chat you will see BIG F's post
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 We are not taking away from the seriousness of stollen cars, but saw a window of oppotunity to behave like tit's!!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted February 28, 2008 Admin Report Posted February 28, 2008 Now, you really have confused me with your new name Toby
Toby Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 Now, you really have confused me with your new name Toby I'm Burns. Burns is You so you're Toby!
Admin Mk2Jo Posted February 28, 2008 Admin Report Posted February 28, 2008 Well, I'm glad that is cleared up then
johnny_h Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 ye fekers' are not foolin anyone wit'ya clever naimes....
flyingbanana Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 i dont see the point of changing ure sig's,names.....all you need to do is look in the garage section.....innit johnny
surfingturnip Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 I have in fact relocated to a top secret underground bunker somewhere in the north of Yorkshire with state of the art defensive countermeasures.
Burns Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 I have in fact relocated to a top secret underground bunker somewhere in the north of Yorkshire with state of the art defensive countermeasures. so have i
surfingturnip Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 underground.......the natural habitat of the turnip
escortmad79 Posted February 28, 2008 Report Posted February 28, 2008 How is changing your name going to protect you? With the excpetion of those who use their registration number (HHN for instance) it shouldn't really make a difference
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now