DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Report Posted November 17, 2006 who wants to talk, load of crap on tv
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 not as often as I would like why do you?
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 you have to be careful of some off them they will lead you astray I'll watch your back they sneak up when you least expect it
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 17, 2006 Report Posted November 17, 2006 Cheers for the heads-up. I bet most of them are nerds too.
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 17, 2006 Report Posted November 17, 2006 Oooh, did I touch a nerve, Burns? I've got a t-shirt that says 'Geek', and I love it.
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 they are bit like train spotters and some of the are so rude it makes you
Burns Posted November 17, 2006 Report Posted November 17, 2006 hehe, not a nerd dude but it sometimes seems like i am and my dad works on the trains, does that count?
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 hehe, not a nerd dude but it sometimes seems like i am and my dad works on the trains, does that count? bet you're the biggest nerd on here
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted November 17, 2006 Report Posted November 17, 2006 He's the biggest spammer that's for sure. Or is that Chris?
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 no Chris is the biggest spammer on the voting but then I was second which is wrong so I think there was some cheating going on
DeuceCoupe Posted November 17, 2006 Author Report Posted November 17, 2006 that's just what a spammer would say no not a spammer you're catching up with me fast
Twinkle Posted November 18, 2006 Report Posted November 18, 2006 i like trains lol whos ya favourite? thomas or percy?
Twinkle Posted November 18, 2006 Report Posted November 18, 2006 what that fat controller fella with the puffy red cheeks? ooooooooooooo just realised how he got the red cheeks
RFChris Posted November 18, 2006 Report Posted November 18, 2006 It was all about the top hat i reckon, the train drivers loved it. Speaking of which, what the fook did the drivers do on that show? The trains drove themselves didn't they? Chris
Twinkle Posted November 18, 2006 Report Posted November 18, 2006 Speaking of which, what the fook did the drivers do on that show? Chris keep the fat controller rosy cheeked
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now