SmokeEm Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 found these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENIUNE-FORD-RS-C ... .m14.l1318
john_3.0s Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 knowing ebay they will prob sell for more than my house is worth! good find tho, i have got them in my watch list! does anywhere do re-manufacured ones?
MightySprocket Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 Speedshack do em http://www.speedshack.co.uk/
MightySprocket Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 I think Graeme at G.S. Escorts on here might too
Admin Vista Posted July 23, 2008 Admin Report Posted July 23, 2008 Have you got mk1 or mk2 escort 4 spokes? the ones in that ebay link are for a mk2, mk1's centre caps push through from behind so I think the hole is bigger, ergo those ones on the ebay link won't fit.
cisco24uk Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 found these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENIUNE-FORD-RS-C ... .m14.l1318 Blimey..... I've got some of those sitting around somewhere but I think they are silver and gold.
john_3.0s Posted July 23, 2008 Author Report Posted July 23, 2008 Have you got mk1 or mk2 escort 4 spokes? the ones in that ebay link are for a mk2, mk1's centre caps push through from behind so I think the hole is bigger, ergo those ones on the ebay link won't fit. They are Mk1 5.5Js I think ill knock some up on the lathe from some ally stock and push them through from the back, not paying those silly prices! cheers anyway guys
antz Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 found these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENIUNE-FORD-RS-C ... .m14.l1318 Blimey..... I've got some of those sitting around somewhere but I think they are silver and gold. i got £45 for a set. quick lick of black paint and some new stickers.
4parajon Posted July 23, 2008 Report Posted July 23, 2008 found these... http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/GENIUNE-FORD-RS-C ... .m14.l1318 Blimey..... I've got some of those sitting around somewhere but I think they are silver and gold. i got £45 for a set. quick lick of black paint and some new stickers. Really?? Ive got a set here doing nothing with new black RS stickers for the centres, they were off my old x-pack rims.......should put them on the bay I spose.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now