Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

:?

I need to get some mirrors on my car now but i just cant decide what to go for.

 

I love the Vitaloni Californian type....

 

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Vitaloni-Californ ... .m20.l1116

 

but i am not convinced they will suit the mk1 escort shape?

 

I also like these...

 

http://www.minispares.com/Product.aspx?pid=42307

 

or these...

 

http://www.minispares.com/Product.aspx?pid=36479

 

I dont want the classic bullet mirror as you just cannot see anything out of them and you need mirrors on track days!!

 

Any other thought peeps? Better still, what have you got on yours? :thumbsup:

Posted

Just get one, that goes on the top of the door on the drivers side...

Thats what i have on the cotina...

Look over you shoulder / rear view for passenger side :wink:

Posted

Theyd look well swish in cf.

 

Ive got peep mirrors and im taking them off. They dont offer much view, and they vibrate like mad so everythings blurry anyway.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...