borneo Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 I need lowering springs and blocks for my Capri 2.8 and a performance exhaust. I want to lower the car by 2". I've heard Ashley are louder than Janspeed. In a good way? Are either of them any good? Are the CCI Exhausts any good? I only need a mild steel system as I'm gonna put a bigger lump in sometime next year.
DAZZA Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Any of the outlets at the back of the Ford mags will sell these items. My Mate had Janspeed Manifolds and full system on his 2.8, it sounded marvellous, without being stupidly loud.
NeilT Posted August 28, 2008 Report Posted August 28, 2008 Burton power is probley your one stop shop for all 3 but to be honest if you shop around you might find cheeper else where, ashly exhaust sound good (mine dose any way) but i have heard they can be a pain to fit
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now