Durham Fiesta Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 need a good quote and fast , can anyone recommend anyone??
Fiesta Steve Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 I've just changed to Lancaster, £89 for my 1300 Sport
Durham Fiesta Posted August 29, 2008 Author Report Posted August 29, 2008 I've just changed to Lancaster, £89 for my 1300 Sport is it just called lancaster insurance?
Fiesta Steve Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 I've just changed to Lancaster, £89 for my 1300 Sport is it just called lancaster insurance? I think so
davreeve Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 Footman James. renewed mine today for 169 pounds as a fully comp daily driver with ALL mods declared.Didn,t think that was too bad.
shaun1.6ghia Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 I've just changed to Lancaster, £89 for my 1300 Sport is it just called lancaster insurance? I think so they are good, thats who i'm with... give them a week's notice an the price is great
2.8i Cossie Posted August 29, 2008 Report Posted August 29, 2008 sureterm direct....only ones to insure me
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now