IRELAND###VENUE CHANGED###

quickrack

Hi lads, just joined the site, theres a group of about 20 of us around Tralee planning a few meetings next year, theres a good mix of classic fords from mk1 & mk2 rs2000, fiesta's, capris and even a mk1 transit pick up! Will wheel out my mk2 rs if i ever finish it!!

Welcome mate!! I must catch up with your gang next year at the kilarney rally, Im sure you boys will be attending!!

So WHEN are we thinking would be good?

Well for sure it will be next year! And at the weekend saturday sunday, for daylight!!! The date makes no odds to me anyweekend with notice and I can be there. How does first weekend in Feburary sound????

Opinions lads?????

That date might be a problem as I intend on doing some engine work then. But that also depends on how lazy I get in January.. :wink:

I will interested if its still together..!

Thats no problem we can push it back a couple of weeks, Just suggest a date mate!! First weekend in march??? weather might be better by then???

Guest c0rktina
Provisionally the first Sunday in March sounds perfect to me... Obviously weather permitting I assume..??

I will pass the word around to as many as I can...

Coming closer to the date we can organise a meeting area..

thats easy.....McDonalds at the eastern end of the bypass..... :lol:

Definitely so, I have told lots of guys in the RS club. There seems to be to many peolpe thinking it is a good idea for the midlands area...

Hopefully everyone appears that say they will..!

If it goes well then it might be good to plan one later in the year during better weather for Athlone again....??

• 2 weeks later...