Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
are the to pan out to the wheel rather than into the center?

 

pics please :-D

saved me a job there rick, im looking to fit mine this week and am unsure, ithey look like they should go towards the wheels not the diff:mrgreen: :thumbsup:

Posted

im pretty certain they pan outwards but i dont wana go tack em all in place to find out they dont :P

Posted

I suppose it depends on the kit. I got a Rally (Re)Design one and the bars point in towards the centre of the diff. I think most do this. You can just about see where the diff brackets on mine are welded in the photo

 

DSC00535.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...