SmokeEm Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 Shame i'm sat in my bloody office till 5pm
Stu_B Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 same Gonna go for a wander in a bit though & take in some summer sights
Admin Mk2Jo Posted March 20, 2009 Admin Report Posted March 20, 2009 I was off yesterday and it was lovely outside ... makes it even more of a bummer having to come into work today
SmokeEm Posted March 20, 2009 Author Report Posted March 20, 2009 I would love to have spent the day laying on a quiet beach
Admin Mk2Jo Posted March 20, 2009 Admin Report Posted March 20, 2009 Awww, thanks Dave Not another one that thinks I have power
Admin Vista Posted March 20, 2009 Admin Report Posted March 20, 2009 I would love to have spent the day with you Jo Do we have a smiley for asskisser
Admin Mk2Jo Posted March 20, 2009 Admin Report Posted March 20, 2009 I would love to have spent the day with you Jo Do we have a smiley for asskisser
Daggle Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 I spent the morning having a flight around Kent in one of these Quite a nice day for it, however a bit foggy up around North Kent
Stu_B Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 I can confirm it is lovely out there & the girls are in their summer clothes
richie_stix Posted March 20, 2009 Report Posted March 20, 2009 love the sun, always brings out fine women and cars! saw a sweeeet plymouth estate in town on my lunch break.... lowered to the floor (literally an inch off it!).... torque thrusts, phat rears.... real nice faded patina on it... complete with hrnesses for front and back sears!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now