any one get cought out int he rain in there osf

fezza_mat

well anyway couple off days ago i fitted a pipercross airflter to the old fiesta thinking that the weather was gunna be a bit better well could i be anymore wrong it rained that hard that even with my wiper blades on full chat i still couldnt see anything only doin 20mph as well then the car started playing up :sad: so had to pull up and wait 15mins for it to clear and get home and then fit the standard air filter so didnt realy gain much :dope: so just wondered how u guys get on when you get caought out in the rain

mat

Been there meself and my mk1 only has one wiper setting i was sh*ting meself, was so bad the water started to come throught the rear window rubber, completly fooked my parcel shelf :sad: Then almost at my destination the car conked out right next to a busy roundabout (In one of the worst areas in my city) not one fooker helped me push the car to the side of the road just honked there unhappyness at me blocking a lane :evil: I did cause a huge tail back though was so proud of meself, plod turned up and all sorts :lol::lol: Left the car 45 mins and it restarted turns out it flooded due to town driving fookin webbers :lol::lol::lol: I still shudder when i go near that roundabout :mrgreen: