ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 6, 2009 Author Report Posted June 6, 2009 Love it!! Did he? Well he flashed his lights at me before he turned off further down the road, so I don't know if it was a 'well done' or 'you apple pie' type flash. I think it was a 'well done' flash.
Toby Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 I think it was a 'well done' flash. No doubt! Why would you spank the monkey when you can spank the plastic
Fiesta Steve Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 I think it was a 'well done' flash. No doubt! Why would you spank the monkey when you can spank the plastic I once got a 'well done' type flash from a super duper 911 !!! Well I think it was a well done Go on the zetecvan
Trevmk3 Posted June 6, 2009 Report Posted June 6, 2009 nice one Mike, the angryvan is a bit of a beast
immingham Posted June 7, 2009 Report Posted June 7, 2009 NICE ONE! My missus has a Type R Civic, that left my festa for dead ( I think the xr2 needs a bit of a tweek )
Toby Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 I went for a little "cruise" last night - I came across a MK1 R-S-Turbo queing up behind a Nissan Pulsar at some traffic lights before a nice straight bit of dual carriageway. Somebody had a little rev up so I thought - "They must be up for a race" I had to wait for the R-S-Turbo to get out of my way before the Pulsar got it!!! To be honest the Escort was 4 up and didn't really stand a chance and Pulsar had a GRL installed (girlfriend-rev-limiter). Got a flash though - hard to read but I took it as awesome! (love the spell checker R-S-Turbo = RS Turbo )
RETRO_AL Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 I had a little play with a gt2 coming off a roundabout,i floored it second untill i hit the limiter managed to keep with him,i could see him smileing in his mirror,least he wasnt being a snob like most of them,i know which car i would rather own tho! Also had the square shape type r civic up my arse on my way to work few weeks ago,i must say i left him like he was standing,i thought they would have been quicker than it was
azz-bo Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 Can't wait til I've ironed out all the creases in mine so i can start messin about like this!
ZetecVan 2.0 Posted June 8, 2009 Author Report Posted June 8, 2009 Got a flash though - hard to read but I took it as awesome! I keep thinking about the Retro Ford photoshoot at Bruntingthorpe last year when we were driving from the cafe to the shoot location, going round the track. You were behind me swarming all over my arse (even though we were doing a sedate 40ish mph). Your car is absolutely terrifying/awesome when it's behind you, because you just know it'll eat you up and spit you out!
Toby Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 .... absolutely terrifying/awesome when it's behind you, because you just know it'll eat you up and spit you out! Thanks. The unsuspecting sheep clothing with the wolfs bark! Yours too mate - it's great the 40 year old stuff stuffing those new cars! And Jo I'm sure you'd never be a GRL!
Slammed Posted June 8, 2009 Report Posted June 8, 2009 I went for a little "cruise" last night - I came across a MK1 R-S-Turbo queing up behind a Nissan Pulsar at some traffic lights before a nice straight bit of dual carriageway. Somebody had a little rev up so I thought - "They must be up for a race" I had to wait for the R-S-Turbo to get out of my way before the Pulsar got it!!! To be honest the Escort was 4 up and didn't really stand a chance and Pulsar had a GRL installed (girlfriend-rev-limiter). Got a flash though - hard to read but I took it as awesome! (love the spell checker R-S-Turbo = bad breath lol ) pre xflow powaaaaaaaaa well done toby was your gearbox up to all that action?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now