BudgieV8 Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 As I stopped paying my subs to CCI (& started paying them to OSF ) I dont get the mag anymore. Anyone got any firm info on dates/times etc? Believe its 8/9 August at Badgers Hill as normal, but can we turn up on the Friday?
capriaddict Posted July 1, 2009 Report Posted July 1, 2009 They do have a show on on the 8th-9th august but they stopped calling it sumer camp a few years ago. Now called Mild to Wild Give 'em a ring and ask about the friday 01386 860860
BudgieV8 Posted July 1, 2009 Author Report Posted July 1, 2009 Oooops showing my age I suppose Was Summer Camp when I classed it as my Summer Hols & camped there for a week! (that was 1992 - 1998 though!) Will give them a ring tomorrow & post full details up here.
BudgieV8 Posted July 2, 2009 Author Report Posted July 2, 2009 Answered my own question as I spoke to (I think) John Hill today. Seemed very offish as usual & stated I would be turned away if I turned up earlier than Saturday 2pm. Thought things may have changed, but obviously not , so thats anything CCI back off my list then.
Admin Vista Posted July 2, 2009 Admin Report Posted July 2, 2009 Answered my own question as I spoke to (I think) John Hill today. Seemed very offish as usual & stated I would be turned away if I turned up earlier than Saturday 2pm.Thought things may have changed, but obviously not , so thats anything CCI back off my list then. I'm surprised that he still has any members.
caprinerd Posted July 2, 2009 Report Posted July 2, 2009 i pulled out years back after a row ver an exhaust manifold i ordered and waited 3 months for and it was crap
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now