Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

gr8 mag guys :P

 

 

contents page says ure clubs section ure meeting oldskool ford at the infamous ace ... wasnt tht last months lol ure actually meeting the kent caqpri club at mickeys diner lol

 

 

oops

Posted

I saw the moomins and my tax disc! ha ha at the feds. :nerner: Great issue guys and girls! Big up Burton Power too, the last two times I drove there for bits I was short of cash for stupid unforseen reasons but the staff helped me out cutting corners here and there so I didn't go home empty handed! top company!

Posted

And why not!? Old Skool Ford is like a part of Retro Fords body. Like the lungs supplying the body with oxygen. I'd love to know how many people have joined OSF due to reading about us in RF. Not everyone is as computer literate as us geeks!

Posted
And why not!? Old Skool Ford is like a part of Retro Fords body. Like the lungs supplying the body with oxygen. I'd love to know how many people have joined OSF due to reading about us in RF. Not everyone is as computer literate as us geeks!

 

me for one :D great mag guys :thumbsup:

Guest RF Ben
Posted

Thanks for your comments guys, and your ongoing support. Sorry Me and morley haven't been on much had a big problem with our server but it seems to be sorted now.

 

Look out for the March issue - there's something VERY different on the cover! :wink:

 

Ben

  • 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...