Admin Mk2Jo Posted October 25, 2009 Admin Report Posted October 25, 2009 ..... how did you get on today doing the Great South Run?
emu Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I made it But my legs hurt now, and worryingly, my backside Took me 1hr 56, which I know isnt record breaking, but i'm pleased with it No Sam, no moon bootz.....one of them has a puncture So I went old skool instead with the Hi-tec Silver shadows
antz Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 I made it But my legs hurt now, and worryingly, my backside Took me 1hr 56, which I know isnt record breaking, but i'm pleased with it No Sam, no moon bootz.....one of them has a puncture So I went old skool instead with the Hi-tec Silver shadows should of got yoruself some Nike ID's
mk3cokebottle Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 well done mate was it fa charity or just fa fun ??
emu Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 Thank you everyone I did it just for 'fun' I only signed up in one of those cocky ' I can do that' moments with the lads at work The last couple of miles is a killer..... along the seafront, into the wind!!!
caprinerd Posted October 25, 2009 Report Posted October 25, 2009 nice one mate glad you did it aint as easy as people think is it? you`ll be doing the iron man in no time bud
Admin Mk2Jo Posted October 26, 2009 Author Admin Report Posted October 26, 2009 Well done ... that's excellent
over_head_cam Posted October 26, 2009 Report Posted October 26, 2009 Nice one Richard. At least you can say you did it
Trevmk3 Posted October 27, 2009 Report Posted October 27, 2009 well done mate, you doing it next year?
emu Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Cheers everyone Trev....If you had asked me on sunday then I would probably have taken my trainer off and tried to bludgeon you to death with it!!! However, now its pretty much stopped hurting im sure I will
BIGKEV Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Well done Richard Myself - I dont believe in running unless being chased ( and that happens rarely ) Congrats
Trevmk3 Posted October 28, 2009 Report Posted October 28, 2009 Cheers everyone Trev....If you had asked me on sunday then I would probably have taken my trainer off and tried to bludgeon you to death with it!!! However, now its pretty much stopped hurting im sure I will you will have to be sponsoured for it, im sure you would get a bit of us lot
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now