Jiffer Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 been a slow day to day so had a flick through the free adds and in the back cover found an add for Escort sevices, so i gave them a ring, the call was answered by a husky voiced lady and i requested a 69 waterpump she told me she had never heard of that and they didnt have anyone that old, I played it out as long as I could untill I got the giggles and politely told her I would try elseware, things you do when your bored
Admin Vista Posted November 6, 2009 Admin Report Posted November 6, 2009 She'll be sending someone round to give you a 69 litre yoghurt enema
BIGKEV Posted November 6, 2009 Report Posted November 6, 2009 forgot to ask Scott - how was your hospital appointment the other day!!
Admin Vista Posted November 6, 2009 Admin Report Posted November 6, 2009 forgot to ask Scott - how was your hospital appointment the other day!! que?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now