V8ian Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Computer went mameries up last night, I have got it running again, but I have had to do a system restore, so in effect I have lost all our saved data, we had loads backed up on a Hard drive, but the computer wont recognise the drive at the moment, Im sure thats just a configure problem, What is more of a problem is nobody seems to have backed up all the IPod stuff, If I plug the Ipod into the computer, Im 99% sure it will delete whats on the IPods, I know there are programmes for downloading onto computers from IPods then save the music and films, any suggestions??
Tom Posted January 1, 2010 Report Posted January 1, 2010 Try this http://www.fadingred.com/senuti/ A guy at the apple store recommended it to me so must be good
Admin Vista Posted January 1, 2010 Admin Report Posted January 1, 2010 It should only delete the Ipod if you allow Itunes to sync with the Ipod
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now