Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Yeah my first tattoo was off the wall when I was 17, but the rest have been images I've found or drawn on freehand
Tom Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Looks good mate! Stu-b - post some pics up of your designs for us to see then!
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 im looking to being a tattooist im practicing on my self at moment i cant see the point in practicing on pig skin lol
Stu_B Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 I'm practising on pig skin so that when I finally tattoo myself they look half decent. I'll be able to show my friends & hopefully they'll have some faith in me & let me tattoo them. If I do shit tattoo's on myself or my friends then no one is gonna want to get tattooed by me.
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 I'm practising on pig skin so that when I finally tattoo myself they look half decent. I'll be able to show my friends & hopefully they'll have some faith in me & let me tattoo them. If I do shit tattoo's on myself or my friends then no one is gonna want to get tattooed by me. you dont have to tell your friends you did them yourself lol have you got any pics of your practices ?
Stu_B Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 Not yet, only done it freehand. I've got some transfer paper on order for stencils. I have a few paintings & stuff I've done
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted February 18, 2010 Report Posted February 18, 2010 ive drawn 2 onto carbon paper
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now