EscortHeadCase Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 It had to be done. when the colours settle down should be blue and orange.
GJUK Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Oops. I hear getting them removed is quite cheap these days though, don't worry.
EscortHeadCase Posted January 11, 2010 Author Report Posted January 11, 2010 Why would i remove it? I like it.
stuartp Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 only car badge I've ever done has been the Morris Badge blimey, didn't realise doddery old men in flat caps were getting tats these days
EscortHeadCase Posted January 11, 2010 Author Report Posted January 11, 2010 only car badge I've ever done has been the Morris Badge blimey, didn't realise doddery old men in flat caps were getting tats these days probably one of that racey Marina bunch...
moredoorAsh Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Their addictive mate, i've had 1 done or an add on to 1 every year for 10 years
Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I can't see the pic here at work I've been having 2hrs a month for the last few months but I'm skint now after christmas so have a half finished sleeve
one-day Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Why would i remove it? I like it. just hope you meet some 1 with the initials rs in later life. got 25 myself don't catch the bug stick with 1...
EscortHeadCase Posted January 11, 2010 Author Report Posted January 11, 2010 Why would i remove it? I like it. just hope you meet some 1 with the initials rs in later life. got 25 myself don't catch the bug stick with 1... Either that or say that i used to be really into Rod Stewart.... Yeah i actually enjoyed getting it done which is probably bad as i dont need another expensive hobby.
Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Lol, Addiction, I lost the "ADDICTION" 8 years ago, doing numerous stars, chinese symbols, tribal, and looking at the same designs day in day out made me loose interest all together. It's like looking on the wall, seeing summit I charge £50 for, and say to my self, what kretin would want that for £50:) Yet they do, day in day out So it's a career you'd recommend then?
stuartp Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 always good to get to that looking down on your customers stage i often have that in my day job in the print shop and sadly also in my "fun" job as a dj
Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I only ask cos I'm doing a lot of drawing & painting at the moment to get together a portfolio in the hope of an apprenticeship. I know I'm unlikely to get one but gotta try cos I'm fed up of my 9-5. Most of the tattooists local to here are pretty bad tbh & the guy who does mine already has an apprentice.
Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I wish you all the luck in the world, and if i can help, feel free to ask. Cheers mate, I will be taking you up on that Sounds like you've had a lot of experience. I don't like the idea of doing tribal & little stars etc but I guess you've gotta do what pays sometimes. Sometime this summer I'm gonna sort out a machine & get practising on pig skin, will deffo need advice on machine setup.
stuartp Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 i'd guess (and going from the experience of the guy who did / does mine) it's like anything, you have to do the boring daily grind stuff to get to the interesting and satisfying stuff like beavis and butthead said, you have to have the sucky stuff to make the stuff that rocks rock better
Mr Sam Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 nice!!! i still need to get one of mine coloured in
stevepeanut Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 this is the last one I got, pac man chasing ghosts round my arm. The tattooist loved the idea, and said it was good fun to do, it must get boring with people picking the same stuff off the wall over and over again
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now