jimrobson Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 basically i paypaled a member cosworthmk2mad on here some money (£50) for some mk2 escort ghia front suspension i payed for it on the boxing day i belive or around that time and i am yet to recieve it i ahve tried pm him several times with no reply and am now wondering if ive been had any ideas?
Stu_B Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 It's possible it's not arrived cos of the snow. I've been waiting on something over a week now & have had no deliveries at all.
Admin Vista Posted January 11, 2010 Admin Report Posted January 11, 2010 It's possible it's not arrived cos of the snow. I've been waiting on something over a week now & have had no deliveries at all. Same but the seller could at least respond. Sorry but I can't be much more help than that really
Mrs O/H/C Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I think it would be wise for any transactions with members to take a Phone No I hope you get the matter resolved soon
over_head_cam Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 You said you have tried to PM the member, but have you tried e-mail? The link is at the bottom of their posts I can check to see if they have been online since Boxing Day if you like
Fishtailparka Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 I've met the fella and bought off him, I am sure there is a very good explanation. He struck me as an OK bloke.
mk1mexico Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 He last posted on new years day, you never know he might be having internet trouble, and if there was no change of phone numbers, he will be unable to contact you.
mk1mexico Posted January 11, 2010 Report Posted January 11, 2010 Scrap that he posted on Turbosport yesterday.
mk3cokebottle Posted January 12, 2010 Report Posted January 12, 2010 just go to paypal and open a dispute ?? or ask them to contact them for you
jimbo Posted January 13, 2010 Report Posted January 13, 2010 just go to paypal and open a dispute ?? or ask them to contact them for you Before getting into a dispute, try do some e-mail contact (I can't recall if you can message through paypal.) Then you have documented proof that you have been trying to communicate.
Admin Vista Posted January 13, 2010 Admin Report Posted January 13, 2010 I believe contact has been made and things are being sorted.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now