stevepeanut Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 for a pair of capri bilstein struts? in used condition
Fiesta Steve Posted February 4, 2010 Report Posted February 4, 2010 Some very used looking ones ended on ebay this week for 170 something pounds
stevepeanut Posted February 4, 2010 Author Report Posted February 4, 2010 Some very used looking ones ended on ebay this week for 170 something pounds cool, mine are very used, but have brand new springs, if I got anywhere near that I'd be stoked
mossy Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Sold mine privately for £140 ... were rusty and needed painting.
Grizzley Dell Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Some very used looking ones ended on ebay this week for 170 something pounds cool, mine are very used, but have brand new springs, if I got anywhere near that I'd be stoked so what do u want for them? interested.
stevepeanut Posted February 5, 2010 Author Report Posted February 5, 2010 Some very used looking ones ended on ebay this week for 170 something pounds cool, mine are very used, but have brand new springs, if I got anywhere near that I'd be stoked so what do u want for them? interested. would take £150, thats with brand new springs
Grizzley Dell Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 i will bear them in mind dude. hopefully i will get my shell back from bodyshop soon, then i can see what its got on it, as im not sure. i didnt build it before but thats what i want to have on it.
evil knievel Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 I'm wondering whether to get them before prices go through the roof or not
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now