sambo Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 What the bloody hell is the matter with people!?!? Getting really pissed off with selling things now. I thought the forums were places to sell things and i deliberatley avoided Ebay cos of the time wasters and knobs. How wrong was I. This is the third time i have had someone "seriously interested mate, I'm definatley having it". So, i refuse other buyers and say they have someones name on them/it. Only to never hear from these people again. Just a call to say, " sorry mate, i have changed my mind" would be ok, shit happens but to just ignore me really winds me up. If it was small money then i wouldnt care but i need the money for a house and these items are expensive and i'm making plans with the money. Its funny when you get a nice story when you do finally get in touch though Moral of the story... fook 'em. Twats.
GJUK Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 People want things for nothing. When I had my boxer pups for sale they were £600 - £1000 each. You always get some tit phoning and asking if I'd accept £50 for one. That's people for you. Jon Ps, I will have what you have for sale, defo, won't let you down, promise, will be round... Oh wait, nope, I've changed my mine sorry, my mums got cancer and the mrs has just become preggers and the roof on the house has just fallen down... Sorry.
DEP Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Yup, just had this recently with my interior
GJUK Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Yup, just had this recently with my interior I will have it, for sure, promise... ...Sorry spent the money now...
w p e Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 everybodys the same in one way or another
filicapri Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 I'm saving money and selling stuff so I can buy my urquattro. Today the car was no longer on the internet Big Panic here,so emmidiatly contacted the seller,and he said that the car was still in his garage,OEFF He was very amused that I was in a bit of panic Maybe I'm also a bit of an timewasting arse
Fishtailparka Posted February 5, 2010 Report Posted February 5, 2010 Sorry to hear about your Mum Jon.
DEP Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 Yup, just had this recently with my interior I will have it, for sure, promise... ...Sorry spent the money now...
X FLOW EDDY Posted February 6, 2010 Report Posted February 6, 2010 I have had the same problam with a guy that wanted to buy my mbe kit, i have boxed it up and it is waiting to go. The bloke sent a postal order 3 weeks ago for it but it has never turned up and now he wont answer his phone. I have turned 4 outher people away one of which was local to me. F**ks me right off.
sambo Posted February 6, 2010 Author Report Posted February 6, 2010 Yup. The same thing. I turned several people away at the time (Autumn last year) for the engine as the guy "100% wanted it" and then I struggled to sell it over Xmas. The same thing with my wheels recently. He told me that he was coming to collect them the next day, i went and got the spare bits from a friends house, and then he dissapeared off the planet. Just a phone call would be nice. twats.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now