pauln Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 MrsN and me are off to see them tonight. Last time I was at the winter gardens was in 1982 (Gillan). I just tried the old tour tee shirt on I had from the magic tour (I fitted until I tried to breathe in). Hopefully this should be a lively gig.
sambo Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 In Eastbourne? i played there once. Nice place. Saw Pitchshifter there a while back too. Have fun!
pauln Posted February 9, 2010 Author Report Posted February 9, 2010 In Eastbourne? i played there once. Nice place. Saw Pitchshifter there a while back too. Have fun! No further east Margate. Thanks I will
Stu_B Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 I saw lostprophets in camden underworld years ago before they were big. I have a load of stickers when there logo was a decepticon from trans formers
Trevmk3 Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 they are pretty good and know how to get the crowd going saw them at Leeds last year
over_head_cam Posted February 9, 2010 Report Posted February 9, 2010 I went with my eldest and my niece a couple of years ago to see them at Wembley and they were the tits I was in the pit
pauln Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 It was a stunning show, they had one of the best supports I had seen in a long time (Kids in Glass Houses), but Lostprophets just blew us away in one of the best shows I have ever seen (why did'nt I buy tickets for tonight in Portsmouth?). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gsfjh0t1doc http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bPa5el3yFVE To loud for a mobile phone to handle but a cracking Prodigy cover
over_head_cam Posted February 10, 2010 Report Posted February 10, 2010 What was the pit like during Shinobi?
pauln Posted February 10, 2010 Author Report Posted February 10, 2010 What was the pit like during Shinobi? Quite lively, i'm am old fart now but I had a good view of it.
H.P.E harry Posted February 11, 2010 Report Posted February 11, 2010 It was a stunning show, they had one of the best supports I had seen in a long time (Kids in Glass Houses) Theres an album that i forgot to ad to my i-pod, they are a great band who are not really that well known commercially. My favourite lost prophets song has got to be 'last train home', reminds me of some great times that have been had!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now