antz Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 I hate selling stuff I dont want to cos I need the money
Grizzley Dell Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 dont do it then, find another way.
Trevmk3 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 i did see you had your guitars and stuff for sale
antz Posted February 22, 2010 Author Report Posted February 22, 2010 Don't do it antz Needs must Gotta sell my strat and my line6 amp. I would do overtime if I wasnt salaried staff and actually got paid for overtime! All I get is the time I work overtime in time off.
evil knievel Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 Have you though of doing a bit of labouring some where at the week end?
Trevmk3 Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 i would like to do overtime but we cant as the money isnt rooling as free for the boss's as it was a year and half ago, it used to pay for my fuel for work and some beer so i had some spare to spend
retrorigg Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 ive sold lots of cars that i soooooooooooo desperatly wish i still had just coz needed the money
mk3cokebottle Posted February 22, 2010 Report Posted February 22, 2010 you boys would be crap at what i do for a living lol i have bought and scrapped 17 motors since last tuesday lol
over_head_cam Posted April 1, 2010 Report Posted April 1, 2010 Build up a few days a month in lieu and use the days to work somewhere else
Retro-gone. Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 did you sell my vintage guitar and orange amp?
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 2, 2010 Report Posted April 2, 2010 did you sell my vintage guitar and orange amp? how come hes selling your stuff ??
antz Posted April 2, 2010 Author Report Posted April 2, 2010 did you sell my vintage guitar and orange amp? I had to sell the guitar to fund my Escort but Ill never let go of that amp!!!!....only way Id let it go is if youn wanted to buy it back
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now