Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Is this the one that used to be a 4 door? There was one in a mag that someone had converted - the rear side window looks funny :?

 

Appolgies to the owner if I'm wrong.

Posted
Is this the one that used to be a 4 door? There was one in a mag that someone had converted - the rear side window looks funny :?

 

Appolgies to the owner if I'm wrong.

 

you are 100% percent correct Tody, pat yourself on the back and get ready to swallow a straw hat and cough up 10 pounds..........

 

 

 

:mrgreen:

Posted
Is this the one that used to be a 4 door? There was one in a mag that someone had converted - the rear side window looks funny :?

 

Appolgies to the owner if I'm wrong.

 

you are 100% percent correct Tody, pat yourself on the back and get ready to swallow a straw hat and cough up 10 pounds..........

 

 

 

:mrgreen:

 

Lol :lol::lol:

 

You should be "cheeky young whipper snapper OSF" and BTW I am confident about keeping my £10 and keeping the sun off my nose with my hat! :mrgreen::thumbsup:

Posted
Is this the one that used to be a 4 door? There was one in a mag that someone had converted - the rear side window looks funny :?

 

Appolgies to the owner if I'm wrong.

 

you are 100% percent correct Tody, pat yourself on the back and get ready to swallow a straw hat and cough up 10 pounds..........

 

 

 

:mrgreen:

 

Lol :lol::lol:

 

You should be "cheeky young whipper snapper OSF" and BTW I am confident about keeping my £10 and keeping the sun off my nose with my hat! :mrgreen::thumbsup:

 

thats me :mrgreen:

 

nope youre gonna have a red burnt face a mouth full of straw, and 10 pounds down :mrgreen:

 

i am silently confident :mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen: big update coming soon too :)

 

gona be a good day :lol::lol:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...