stevepeanut Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 well I think I must have got me a good one mrspeanut, was outside covered in oil, working my crane, and jack, while I struggled with the car for 90 mins lifting the engine into the bay and trying to align the gearbox and engine together. I could get the crane in the postition I wanted, kept hitting the tyres and crossmember and thought it couldnt be done, but she figured out a way to jack up the front of the car, slide the crane under, then drop the car onto the crane and stick the jack under the gearbox to lift it to meet the engine and make it all work. Then when it started pissing down, she stood over me with a giant suzuki umbrella while I bolted everything together and refitted the engine mounts, got to 8.30pm and the pair of us were soaking wet and covered in oil and crap. Not many women would do all that, millions of xxxx for mrspeanut
Mk1-Paul Posted April 25, 2010 Report Posted April 25, 2010 I'll Buy her she got old M.O.T's and good service history
NeilT Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 mines the same fella she checked my diff oine the other day while i was doing some thing else and she can be found in my shed cleaning up engin parts lol there a rare breed lol o and she want an angle box or escort now lol
JP. Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Sounds like my wife She even did a full engine rebuild for my Capri
Guest cortinamad-gonetoo Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 lindsey will do stuff to help me but im not sure she would stand holing a umberella well i fitted a engine
radar tech Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 my wife helped rebuild my cylinder head amongst other stuff
Von Thrash Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 Thought you said rain had stopped play Steve?
V8ian Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 My Missus has never helped me since I dropped a Chassis from a Austin Devon on her finger
YOUNGY Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 i've got a good one to ,been together since we were 15 and 16 always been the same helping me with cars
lead foot Posted April 26, 2010 Report Posted April 26, 2010 i have a good,un ....mrs lead foot will always help out in the garage,do the parts chasing too !!!
Fiesta Steve Posted April 27, 2010 Report Posted April 27, 2010 My Missus has never helped me since I dropped a Chassis from a Austin Devon on her finger Is she still under it
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now