Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

As title says :wink:

 

 

I've never seen it all the way through before, so im deturmind to stay up and watch it all :mrgreen::ykt:

 

 

Am i the only one that hasent seen it?? :oops::sad::lol:

Posted

Nah, don't feel bad, my nan hasn't seen it either. Mind you, she's got cataracts... what's your excuse? :lol::mrgreen:

 

Basically, yes, I think most people have seen it! Aweseome film mind, and I'll be tuning in for the twelvtieth time tonight. :thumbsup:

Posted
Nah, don't feel bad, my nan hasn't seen it either. Mind you, she's got cataracts... what's your excuse? :lol::mrgreen:

 

 

Wish I had one :oops::lol:

 

But, its my own fault :ykt:

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted

great film ive seen it loads

Guest cortinamad-gonetoo
Posted
Good until it ends up as a banger meet. At least the Mk2 transit escapes without damage....

 

..and the RS :thumbsup:

 

the rs was in cf mag not long ago wasnt it ???

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...