Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • Admin
Posted

... we've all had them but this one is slightly different :?:roll:

 

 

 

I am Mrs. Sarah Welsh, an English doris who is suffering from cancerous

ailment. I am married to Sir Jim Welsh who also is an Englishman though

dead now. My husband worked with the British Railways for over two decade

before the cold hand of death took him away on the 23rd of July 2003 at

about 2:00AM. Our marriage lasted for over a decade without any fruit of

the womb. My husband died after a protracted illness. My husband and I

made a vow to uplift the down-trodden and the less-privileged individuals

within the United Kingdom, Europe, North and South America,Africa and the

rest of the globe as he had passion for persons who cannot help themselves

due to physical disability or financial predicament.I can adduce this to

the fact that he needed a Child from this relationship, which never came.

 

When my late husband was alive he deposited the sum of 10 Million (Ten

Million Great Britain Pounds Sterling with an offshore Bank in

Nigeria.Presently, this money is still with the Bank. Recently, my Doctor

told me that I have a limited or numbered days on earth and that my life

span will not exceed 150days due to the cancerous problems I am suffering

from. Though what bothers me most is the stroke that I have in addition to

the cancer. With this hard reality that has befallen my family, and me I

have decided to donate this fund to a non-governmental,or a non religious,

and or a non profit organization or better still an individual, that will

utilize this money the way I am going to instruct herein.I want a non

governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit,organization or

better still an individual, that will use this gift which comes from my

husbands sweat to fund the upkeep of widows,widowers,orphans, destitute,

the down-trodden, physically challenged children,barren-women and persons

who prove to be genuinely handicapped financially.

 

 

It is often said that blessed is the hand that giveth.I took this decision

because I do not have any child that will inherit this money and my

husband relatives are bourgeois and very wealthy persons and I do not want

my husband Jim Welsh hard earned money to be misused or invested into ill

perceived ventures. I do not want a situation where this money will be

used in an ungodly manner, hence the reason for taking this bold decision.

I am not afraid of death hence I know where I am going.I know that I am

going to be with the Almighty when I eventually pass on.The Almighty will

fight my case and I shall hold my peace. I do not need any telephone

communication in this regard due to my deteriorating health and because of

the presence of my husband relatives around me. I do not want them to know

about this development. With God all things are possible.

 

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you the contact of the bank

in Nigeria. I will also issue you a Letter of Authority that will empower

you as the original beneficiary of this fund. My happiness is that I lived

a life worthy of emulation. Please always be prayerful all

through your life. Any delay in your reply will give me room in souring

for a non-governmental, or a non religious, and or a non profit

organization or better still an individual for this same purpose.Please

assure me that you will act just as I have stated herein. Hope to hear

from you soon and God bless you and members of your family.

 

Mrs. Sarah Welsh. (Benefactor)

Posted

Don"t them Nigerian Scam Apple Pies EVER give up :twisted::twisted::twisted:

 

 

Hope you replied with the standard..." fook off you scamming **** " ... :lol::lol::lol:

  • Admin
Posted

I just hit the DELETE button :ykt::lol:

 

I find it hard to believe that anyone would fall for an e-mail like that but people do :sad::?

  • Admin
Posted
I find it hard to believe that anyone would fall for an e-mail like that but people do :sad::?

 

:shock: WHAT, you mean I'm not getting my millions from my weathy Nigerian prince that needed somewhere to hide his cash outside the country??

 

Thieving tosspots, I'll never trust a stranger that promises me millions again!! :evil:

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...