4DOOR-SHERWOOD Posted May 20, 2010 Report Posted May 20, 2010 does anyone know when the next Morley Autos meet is? cheers
cossie daz Posted May 25, 2010 Report Posted May 25, 2010 im going to hopefully pop down as local to me
Tall paul Posted May 26, 2010 Report Posted May 26, 2010 Yeah I was hoping to go as I missed the April one but I'm over Bromley that day too, let's hope the next one ain't on the same day as any shows cause I only went once last year and was a good turnout.
4DOOR-SHERWOOD Posted May 26, 2010 Author Report Posted May 26, 2010 I will be there, I missed the first one too! Its a good meet with a decent atmosphere!
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now