mk2_escort_chick Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 No reason. We all know you lurve the laydees! hehe
Twinkle Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 exactly im more than qualified and nursey you aint enterin ive seen your pictures
mk2_escort_chick Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 and nursey you aint enterin ive seen your pictures Lol!!!!
105Speed Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 No seriously- how would this be judged? Same as the OSFDC...... quickest over the quarter mile should tell you who's the fittest.....
Twinkle Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 No seriously- how would this be judged? Same as the OSFDC...... quickest over the quarter mile should tell you who's the fittest..... standing start
mk2_escort_chick Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 Do the winner's get trophies? Boys will be boys
Twinkle Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 oh yeah the winner gets a special prize so sarah with a standing start, what postion would you finish in?
johnny_h Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I volunteer to do the drying at the Wet T shirt comp. I don't even want paying.
mk2_escort_chick Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 I want to finish first for a change...hehe I would like to be entered for best female owned car but i doubt my renault would win that. Hopefully get an osf of my own soon. I think i should be crowned 1st in the 18-21 section. Ark at me...i sound really big headed! lol
DeuceCoupe Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 i think dr lurve should be a judge please tell me why dr lurve qualifies for the job
RedditchJay Posted January 9, 2007 Author Report Posted January 9, 2007 because Dr Lurve {or his mrs} had the idea nad thats a perk.. hehehe I think there should be a panel of selected judges and I will even approach Classic Ford to sponsor the event and arrange prizes for the final categories we {as a collective} decide on. Is this a worth a try ? or we do something like Babes and their rides {cars}, this could be any babe and their car or their fella's car ? Thoughts and idea's welcome..... keep em coming.
DeuceCoupe Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 because Dr Lurve {or his mrs} had the idea nad thats a perk.. hehehe I think there should be a panel of selected judges and I will even approach Classic Ford to sponsor the event and arrange prizes for the final categories we {as a collective} decide on. Is this a worth a try ? or we do something like Babes and their rides {cars}, this could be any babe and their car or their fella's car ? Thoughts and idea's welcome..... keep em coming. I was talking to Twinkle as he is dr lurve
Twinkle Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 erm deuce is now disqualified for cheating!!
DeuceCoupe Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 erm deuce is now disqualified for cheating!! why am I cheating
DeuceCoupe Posted January 9, 2007 Report Posted January 9, 2007 cos thats a pic of my man boobs is that so and where would I get a pic of your man boobs I ask you?
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now