Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

monkey is moon lighting!! back on telly doin ,,,,,,,,,

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

wait for it...............

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

tea adverts!! at least he knows a good beverage :lol::lol:

  • Admin
Posted

I'm confused, I thought you meant MONKEY, you know, that badly dubbed chinese show from the early 80's.

 

Monkey, Pigsy, and Fish Face go on weird adventures whilst escorting a strangely effeminate Bhuddist Monk! I want one of them flying clouds though!

 

So which Monkey do you mean :?:?:

Posted

you know who we mean then? :lol::lol:

 

so just out of interest what does the other monkey, you know THE monkey, magic cloud runs around with transvestite priest and a hog roast in the waiting got to do with retro ford mag? :lol::lol:

  • Admin
Posted
you know who we mean then? :lol::lol:

 

so just out of interest what does the other monkey, you know THE monkey, magic cloud runs around with transvestite priest and a hog roast in the waiting got to do with retro ford mag? :lol::lol:

 

Well I heard that the Cloud would see off a certain forthcoming Focus up the strip. :wink:

 

ok ok I hadn't looked at what room it was in but on the other hand whats the Monkey you're referring too got to do with RF anyway?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...